Roofing Project: Deans Marsh Primary SchoolFebruary 15, 2012
New Roof for Deans Marsh Primary School
True Blue Roofing have recently completed a roof replacement project for the Primary School in Deans Marsh, Victoria. Deans Marsh is a town located 23 kilometres inland from Lorne. Deans Marsh Primary School is a small rural school and is located 34 kilometres south east of Colac in the foothills of the Otway Ranges.
The school has a long and proud history of serving the rural community, which dates back to 1875. The school population is drawn from the township of Deans Marsh and the rural areas of Bambra and Pennyroyal.
True Blue Roofing were called in to complete the following stages of roof replacement on the school:
- Install Guardrails to ensure all works were completed safely
- Remove all of the old corrugated galvanised iron ‘blue orb’ roof
- Strengthen the old battens prior to new roof installation
- Supply and Install a brand new Galvanised corrugated iron roof
- Supply and Install a brand new Galvanised Deck Iron roof
- Supply and Install Galvanised ridges
- Supply and Install Galvanised valleys
- Supply and Install Galvanised flashings
- Supply and Install Sisalation
The result of this roof replacement is the school has a brand new shiny roof that will protect the buildings for many years to come. It has given the school a fresh new look while maintaining the heritage feel of the location.
True Blue Roofing are a local Geelong Roofing company who service areas such as Lorne, Wye River, Apollo Bay and Deans Marsh. We specialise in all aspects of metal roofing and architectural wall cladding for domestic or commercial projects. If you have a roofing or wall cladding project that you would like to talk to us about, contact us today or call 0407 558 212.